- Become a Partner
- Schedule Employer Consultation
- Post Jobs on Handshake
- Recruit at the SACC
- About West Point
Become a West Point Alumni Employer Partner
Whether you’re starting a new veterans hiring program or need to diversify your leadership ranks with agile and collaborative utility players, WPAOG Career Services can help you build your brand into a recognized mainstay or recruiting and retaining West Point alumni. With a rapidly growing available talent pool of transitioning military and industry experienced alumni pivoting into new careers every year, we want you and your organization to be among our first Employer Partners.
Begin with the following steps to help make your recruiting experience with us a successful one:
- Review Employer Partner Program benefits here.
- Learn about the West Point alumni talent profile here.
- To enroll as a new Employer Partner, schedule an Initial Consultation here.
- Try self-service options by creating an Employer account on Handshake. To learn more about Handshake capabilities, click here
- Post jobs and internships
- Search public career profiles and resumes
- Stay up to date on our upcoming recruiting events
Other Recruiting Options
- Want to reach more Service Academy alumni? Advertise employment opportunities on the SACC Job Board.
- Attend a Service Academy Career Conference (SACC).
- Advertise your Brand in the West Point AOG magazine. Details here.
Why West Point Talent
The United States Military Academy at West Point is a preeminent leader development institution. Most recently ranked the #1 Top Public School and #3 Public College in the Nation by the US News and World Report and Forbes, West Point consistently produces graduates serving with distinction in and beyond military service, both nationally and abroad. Among our more than 60,000 graduates are four Presidents of the United States and foreign countries, US and foreign military generals, 19 astronauts, 90 Rhodes scholars, C-suite executives, engineers, and leaders across the entire spectrum of the public and private sectors.
West Point has held a strategic position in America since the Revolutionary War and its founding in 1802. Whether it’s to help build the Army and the Nation’s future or to lead others through solving our most pressing challenges, West Point graduates represent a unique talent pool that is truly world class.
Need more info?
Please contact WPAOG Career Services at (845) 446-1618 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to supporting you in hiring West Point grads!